Commitment to Clean
Our Commitment to Cleanliness
We Care About Your Safety
New measures are in place including enhanced screening and cleaning.
Our stringent preventive guidelines are the direct results of our care and commitment to you, with guidance from the New York Department of Public Health (NYDPH). Contact us directly for any assistance during your trip to the bustling Greenwich Village of New York.
We remain committed to the highest standards of cleaning and disinfecting in all property accommodations and common areas. Our clearly defined, systematic approach minimizes your contact with local teams and other guests. We have aligned our check-in and check-out processes to the current situation and enhanced our room fixtures to reflect the same.
– Appropriate signage and floor markings communicating protocols on physical distancingand other safety measures prominently displayed
– Hand sanitizer stations available for guests
– Increased frequency of deep cleaning and disinfecting surfaces of public touchpoints like doorknobs, handles, faucets, handrails, pool chairs, trash receptacle touchpoints, keypads, luggage cards, stairwells, fitness center, counters, dining surfaces, and seating areas
– Increased sanitation measures for guest rooms and public areas
– Rooms sanitized following strict industry cleaning procedures after every check-out
– Only single beds available in rooms
– All employees are required to engage in frequent hand-washing
We encourage all guests and employees to continue to take precautions, including frequent hand washing, social distancing, and covering coughs and sneezes to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. More prevention measures may be found on the CDC website.
Wishing you good health and safe travels!